Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Win, I Win!

I know, I know... I am the WINNER!

For worst blogger EVER!

I had such high hopes when I started this blog: I would blog at least once a week. Keep a record of our family for us, as well as to share with our family and friends. And one day, convert our blog into some coffee table books as family keepsakes. Recently, I've been eyeing www.blurb.com, but making a book would actually require blogging first. Hmm...

Why can't I find time to do it? I don't really have the answer to that.

I'm going to be making a concerted effort, starting NOW, to try to blog once a week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

In the mean time, check out my boys "celebrating" both their Nana's birthday on Novembe 16th and their cousin Story's first birthday on November 20th. We couldn't be there to celebrate with either of these favorites, so Carter found some birthday hats in the pantry. And we celebrated over granola bars. Happy birthday Nana and Story!


No comments:

Post a Comment